Organic Chia Seeds 250gm
- Pure chia seeds organic available in 100g packages that can be used for culinary and medicinal purposes
- Botanical name of organic cardamom whole: Salvia hispanica L.
- Region of origin of the product: Kerala, India
- Bosorganics chia seeds bulk are certified Organic by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Bosorganics provide superior export quality chia seeds organic whole foods in consumer packs as well as in bulk for various brands in the international market.
The tiny black seeds of the chia plant native to Mexico, once an integral part of the ancient Mayan diet, is now one of the most recognized organic superfoods among the health-conscious. Known for its rich fibre and protein content, the health benefits of chia seeds are immense and they can be easily incorporated into any kind of dishes.
Flavour and Cooking
Chia seeds basically have a mild nutty flavor. The flavor is so subtle that they practically have a bland taste. But that makes it a perfect ingredient to any kind of dish, be it your morning cereal or a beefsteak; just sprinkle some on to them. Chia seed powder go with anything and you can make anything out of them like chia pudding, chia fresca, or chia energy drink.
What makes chia seeds so distinguished from other organic superfoods is that they bear so much nutrition value with very few calories. And that’s why most health-conscious people are opting for chia seeds for weight loss. Chia seed is rich in antioxidants, which helps fight ageing and cell damage. Chia seeds ground is also an excellent source of fibre and protein, so they are favorite for people who prefers a low-carb or keto diet. The high content of omega-3 fatty acid in chia seeds reduces the risk of heart diseases. Chia seeds help in lowering blood sugar after a high-carb meal. This helps people with type 2 diabetes. Although a poor source of vitamins, chai seeds are rich in Manganese, Calcium, Copper, and Iron.
Bosorganics is one of the exporters of organic superfoods in India that provides premium quality chia seeds whole and chia seeds ground. Our organic chia seeds non gmo certified USA is one of the top in-demand organic superfoods from our brand, with the quality on par with contemporaries like viva naturals. We sell directly to our consumers under our own brand name so that they acquire the products that are 100% authentic at the lowest prices. Our premium packaging and top-notch logistics let you enjoy your organic chia seeds without any loss in quality or any delay in delivery. Our other organic superfoods products include organic moringa leaf powder, black sesame seeds, organic moringa leaf powder, organic pumpkin seeds, and more.
100% Certified Organic
Our products are USDA certified organic so that our consumers are well assured of our authenticity and quality of the organic ground cardamon you buy from us. Our product isn’t blended with other powders or artificial sources. We follow the strict USDA conditions to deliver NO SODIUM, NO SALT, NON-IRRADITATED AND NON-GMO organic chia seeds.
Packaging & Storage
Bosorganics follows a strict regime when it comes to the packing of our organic products as we opt for a multi-layered eco-friendly packing with an oxygen barrier. This helps us in protecting our products from sunlight, moisture and high temperature and keep them fresh and long-lasting. The quality assurance team at Bosorganics ensure each product we send out is properly sealed to catch all the freshness and aroma.
Instructions of Use
- Store the chia seeds ground in a sealed container.
- Keep the chia seed container in a cool and dry place.
- The shelf life of properly sealed chia seeds is around 2 years. Frozen seeds last up to 4 years. See the expiration date on the package.
- The common dosage recommendation of chia seeds organic is 20 grams, twice per day.