Organic Raw Walnut 250gm
- Pure organic raw walnut available in 250g packages that are rich in antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Botanical name of moringa: Juglans regia
- Region of origin of the product: Kerala, India
- Bosorganics walnut halves organic is certified Organic by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Bosorganics provide superior export quality organic walnuts raw in consumer packs as well as in bulk for various brands in the international market.
The single-seed stoned fruit of the walnut tree, which is native to North America but grown extensively in Asia, has many health and culinary benefits, both in its raw as well as roasted form. Walnuts are commonly sold as walnut halves and pieces, where a single walnut is split into two flat segments. Rich in carbohydrate, protein, manganese, and Vitamin B6, walnut is one of the most in-demand organic dry fruits.
Flavor and Cooking
The outer shell of the walnut is bitter in taste, but the meat is earthy, fruity, and tangy. Walnuts chopped can be added to all kinds of dishes like cakes, donuts, cupcakes, bread, and sauces to add a nutty flavor to them. Walnuts halves and pieces can also be added to your daily morning cereal, bag salad, coaches oats, harvest bread whole foods, and happy belly dairy products.
Walnuts, like most of the other dry fruits, have a large number of health benefits due to the presence of minerals, protein and vitamins. Apart from that, raw walnuts are rich in antioxidants that boost immunity and polyphenols that decrease inflammation. Organic walnuts also contain omega-3 fat that helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases. The calorie intake from organic raw walnut is very low, and it helps to control your hunger. This is helpful for those who are trying to reduce weight.
Bosorganics is one of the top exporters of organic dry fruits and organic superfoods in India that allows our customers to consume 100% pure organic raw walnuts at a reasonable price. The entire process from procuring raw walnuts bulk to the final packaging is done with state of the art technology and equipment. Since we sell organic walnut halves fresh Amazon under our own brand name, our consumers can expect the best quality products that can be purchased directly from us. We do not compromise in quality when it comes to production and packing and this lets our customers buy EBT eligible food online without losing their organic properties.
100% Certified Organic
Bosorganics organic raw walnut, like any other Bosorganics organic food product, is 100% certified organic by the USDA. This SNAP EBT eligible dry fruit is one of the most authentic and pure organic food products you can buy online. Our products are not blended with any other chemicals and this makes our organic raw walnut an integral part of your healthy diet.
Packaging & Storage
To keep our products fresh and long-lasting, Bosorganics takes special care in their packaging, with the multi-layered eco-friendly packing by Bosorganics with an oxygen barrier that protects them from sunlight, moisture and high temperature. The quality assurance team at Bosorganics ensure each packet we send out is properly sealed to retain all the freshness and flavor.
Instructions of Use
- Store organic raw walnut in a sealed container in a cool and dry place.
- Properly stored walnuts organic has a shelf life of up to 3 months. Frozen walnuts last up to a year.
- Raw walnuts are not recommended to people who have a history of an allergic reaction to nuts. Consult a dietician before consumption..